Saturday 19 July 2014

Oooh, I did a good one!

Last evening I was invited into the front room as usual.  Whilst My Mum was busy moving my bed (which I get a bit over-amorous with at that time of day) and shutting the stair gate so that I couldn't get upstairs, and Billy was comfortably reclining on the sofa, I spied a plastic box containing one rather yummy-looking, homemade, chocolate chip cookie.  Within the blink of an eye, the click-down lid that had thwarted My Mum a little earlier when she was offering a cookie to Sue was off and I was working my way through the cookie. Oooh, 'twas YUM!

Sadly, this counts as a norty, and therefore there was a consequence.  I was put back in the kitchen and had to stay there til bedtime.  Never mind, I got to eat the last cookie and they didn't!  


No comments:

Post a Comment