Wednesday 7 January 2015

Today I am in her biggest, baddest books!
This time I may have gone just a bit too far as I am pretty much being ignored and I haven't had any dinner.

This afternoon, My Mum came home with some shopping, and whilst she popped upstairs with some of it and nipped to the loo, I decided to see what else she had brought home and took a bit of an inventory of what was left on the kitchen worktops.  There were some very boring tins, some vegetables which had been put a very long way back out of my reach and a bag of fruit granola that I just managed to get to by way of my stealth tactics.   Luckily My Mum was gone long enough for me to drag the bag onto the floor, rip into the packaging (I'm very good at packaging) and eat lots of granola.  Ooh, 'twas YUM and very healthy with oats and dried cranberries, blackcurrants and pumpkin seeds.  
It is a very satisfying breakfast, even when eaten at 5pm, but I would still like some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment