Sunday 6 January 2013

Actually, today I've been a really good dog and I've hardly eaten a morsel, apart from my two square meals and some chicken poo.

Yesterday, however, I did do a norty.
My Mum had moved the kitchen steps across the kitchen and when she went upstairs to check whether Billy really had left all his pants at home, I hopped up the steps and onto the worktop where I discovered the egg skelter thingy.  Just too tempting!  I was discovered munching my way through the last of the four or five eggs that had been resting there. 
I got a big telling off, but never mind!  'Twas YUM!


Ooh, and while I'm here, I did another little norty the day before. 
I managed to get into the box of sunflower hearts that My Mum gives to the chickens. 
I ate quite a lot before I got a bit of a telling off.  Never mind!  'Twas YUM! (And full of Omega 3 which will make me a very smart and healthy hound). 

1 comment: