Tuesday 8 January 2013

Apparently, I have done some norties today! 
Not big ones, I hasten to add.
Sitting on the table on the patio is apparently a norty - I don't see why!  I get a good view of everything from here and I feel like king of the castle.  Anyway, My Mum told me to get down, so I thought I should get my own back.  Instead of guarding and caring for the chickens which I have to do since the fox came to visit, I decided to square up to them and nudge them to see if I could get them to play.  Mrs Doyle just stretched her neck at me and My Mum shouted. 
Oops, another norty!

We went for a lovely muddy walk, but I was not in the mood to listen or do training so I didn't bring my ball back; I ate rabbit poo instead.  'Twas YUM! 
Then I found some 'sgusting to eat and My Mum shouted.  She says it's a norty if I ignore her when she says 'leave!', but 'twas YUM!
She's mumbling about a bath.  Oops, I may have pushed her too far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment