Monday 14 January 2013

I went to school yesterday.  I love school.
Unfortunately I got the urge to be a little bit norty and My Mum got quite cross.  She kept muttering about my behaviour and was heard to say that there were not enough bad words in the whole wide world to describe me.  How rude! 

I love it when we have the gun - it makes me very excited - so every time it went off and I was asked to get a dummy, I went dashing off and collected it, but there was just so much rabbit poo to eat that I couldn't resist, so each time I took a bit of a diversion and refused to bring the dummy back to My Mum.  I don't see why this is a problem, they know I can do it if I want to, so why do they get frustrated when I don't?  Even lovely Mike, my trainer, called me something a little bit fruity!  
Still, never mind.  The rabbit poo was YUM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment