Wednesday 30 January 2013

I am, by nature, a very helpful hound, but my willingness is often not appreciated.  Last night I tried very hard to help My Mum make fish pie, but she kept telling me not to put my feet on the worktop.  She did promise me some poaching water and fish skins with my dinner, and I know I should have been happy with that, but I'm afraid I was driven to do something I know she thinks is a little norty.  When she left the kitchen I helped myself to the wooden spoon she had been using and gave it a very thorough washing.   I didn't eat the spoon like I sometimes do and I got it very clean but still I got a bit of a telling off and My Mum said she felt like bopping me on the nose with the spoon.  There's no justice, but never mind, 'twas YUM! 

1 comment:

  1. You were very restrained Harvey, not eating the spoon............ :0)

    ReplyDelete