Monday 21 January 2013

Ooops, I've done another norty!
We were walking down the field and the snow was really thick, making it very difficult for My Mum to walk fast.  I got a whiff of something they think is disgusting but I think is yum, so I popped through the barbed wire fence into the woods to seek it out.  My Mum shouted at me to leave it and she called me in her excited voice, promising me sausages if I came, but I chose to ignore her and sought out the 'sguzzies.  You see, I had the upper paw, because My Mum couldn't get through the fence and she had to walk all the way down the field to the gate. 
A bit later we met a very friendly lady with two lovely, friendly goldies, and My Mum had to apologise for shouting.  My Mum says that I embarrass her, but still, 'twas YUM! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Harvey, you are very, very norty! (what's a sguzzie?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I should have known - 'sgusting and Harvey does love poo so much lol

    ReplyDelete